Friday, October 23, 2009

Adam Lambert: Time For Miracles!

The high point of my day yesterday was watching Adam's video premiere for his new song "Time For Miracles". Don't judge me. It made me smile after a very long day at work. I've been hooked since his first performance on American Idol. Just because I'm a mom(and 32) doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have boy crushes once in awhile. In my defense, 27 is hardly a boy, correct? Besides, you don't see Adam Lambert's everyday. Not only do I love the song, but he looks delicious. And strangly, alot like Elvis who was also delicious during his better years. I think Adam's going to hold up to all they hype and really touch people with his music. Too bad it wasn't literally!

2 comments:

Beer Drinker Rob said...

Laura, let me take you aside for a second. You and Adam can go out looking for crushes together, if you catch my drift. Then go shopping for shoes.

Laura said...

Haha! I know! But one can dream ;)